We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers and other information to the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your settings to decline cookies. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide on external sites. The sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box to click indicating that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we believe you may find interesting and relevant.
If any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can get in contact with us on either:
Mail: Wine Travel Bag, PO Box 2130, Mornington, Victoria, Australia 3931